Invisalign® Invisible Braces in Bracknell, Berkshire
Over 2.5 million people worldwide have straightened their teeth with Invisalign. CrownWood Dental Practice are an Invisalign certified provider, allowing our patients to take advantage of this advanced orthodontic treatment.
Invisalign straightens teeth using a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that are custom-made specifically for your teeth. Comfortable, clear and removable, Invisalign transforms your smile without disrupting your life.
Can Invisalign work for you?
Invisalign treats a range of straightening issues, from minor tooth movements to more complex cases. Whatever the issue, the result is a new, more even smile that you will want everyone to see.
Here are some of the straightening issues that can be treated with Invisalign:-
- Overcrowded teeth occur when there is a lack of room within your jaw for all of your teeth to fit normally.
- Widely spaced teeth occur when you have extra space within your jaw.
- Cross bites occur when the upper and lower jaws are both misaligned. It usually causes one or more upper teeth to bite on the inside of the lower teeth, and can happen on the front, back and sides of the mouth.
- Deep bites occur when the upper teeth overlap significantly with the lower teeth.
- Under bites occur when the lower teeth protrude past the front teeth, usually caused by undergrowth of the upper jaw, overgrowth of the lower jaw, or both.
*Invisalign from as little as £31.49 per month based on overall treament cost of £1,500 spread over 60months at 9.9% APR.
CrownWood Dental Practice is rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 101 ratings with Google.