DermaQuest Peels in Bracknell, Berkshire
DermaQuest’s collections provide luxury care, rich in botanical stem cells, peptides and vitamins, with hydrating and protective ingredients that are vital for maintaining skin integrity.
- Essential Enzyme Treatment - An enzymatic exfoliation treatment, excellent for all skin, even for sensitive skin, this treatment uses enzymes to brighten your complexion. Stay soft and lusciously hydrated.*
- Acne Peel - If you suffer from red, sore breakouts this is the perfect peel for you. DermaQuest favours salicylic acid which is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) for its acne solution.
- Skin Brite Peel - Crafted to banish dark spots, melasma, uneven skin tone and dull lifeless skin, through the powers of brightening botanicals and the latest in illuminating ingredients for a luminous glow.*
- Peptide Peel - Powerful age-management treatment. Peptides are have unique ability to plump and smooth, improving fine lines and wrinkles all from within the skin. Perfect for anyone seeking a smoother and more youthful appearance.*
- Pumpkin Peel - Definitely DermaQuest’s most asked and talked about treatment... unlike no other peel. Simply the best treatment for quick skin rejuvenation and maximum results.*
CrownWood Medispa is rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 101 ratings with Google.
Frequently Asked Questions
A chemical peel simply removes a layer of damaged skin from the face to reveal a newer, healthier layer. The chemical solution applied causes trauma to the epidermis of the skin, which causes the outer layers to peel away. When the skin begins to heal, increased cell growth produces new, healthier skin layers that give the face a more youthful appearance.*
Yes. Different brands use varied formulations. At the clinic we work closely with the brands Dermaquest, NeoStrata and Obagi to provide our clients with the best possible options within the industry to tackle skin concerns. We feel it is important to work with brands that follow our safe skin ethos and who continue to remain up to date with new and innovative ingredients.
It is imperative to use the correct skin care products at home pre, during and post treatment to clear away debris and reduce the downtime post peel. Home care regimes vary depending on your skin type and concern but you will always need an SPF 50. The amount of treatments needed varies on the type of peel and the concern, on an average 4 – 6 peels are needed at 4 week intervals.
There are a variety of different peels to choose from, different types of peels treat different skin concerns and the strength of peels vary. So I would advise to speak with our Skin Specialists who will assess your skin care needs and create a bespoke treatment plan to help you achieve optimum skin health.