NeoStrata Retinol Peel in Bracknell, Berkshire
What is a NeoStrata Retinol Peel?
NeoStrata ProSystem Retinol Peel is an advanced, physician-strength peel that contains 3% Retinol plus a Retinol Boosting Complex™ to exfoliate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, help reduce acne, and improve skin laxity while promoting a bright, even and clear complexion.
Ideal as a cosmetic procedure for aging skin, acne and photo damage, the peel contains an innovative blend of scientifically proven ingredients to complement the 3% Retinol:
- NeoCitriate® - Targets collagen for anti-aging smoothing effects
- Aminofil® - A novel amino acid derivative that helps enhance collagen and hyaluronic acid to smooth lines and wrinkles
- Bisabolol - A botanical derived from chamomile that helps calm skin
- Vitamin E - Gives skin an antioxidant boost and protects from free radicals
The NeoStrata Skin Peel not only works at the skin's surface to exfoliate dead, dull surface layers, it also stimulates the process of cell renewal among all layers, to reveal fresher, healthier cells. This peel has been clinically proven to:
- Refine pore size and smooth texture
- Visibly diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve clarity and brightness
- Brighten and even skin tone
- Provide an all-over healthy glow, suppleness and smoothness to skin
- Reduce mild to moderate acne and improve scars
At CrownWood MediSpa, our highly trained therapist will cleanse the skin and apply NeoStrata ProSystem Retinol Peel. Furthermore, the patient will leave with the peel applied and will be required to wash it off in the comfort of their home 8 hours later.
The peel doesn't colour the skin, so the patient can resume to his/her normal activity straight after its application. Once the peel has been removed, patients should expect mild skin flaking for 3 to 5 days upon individual skin types.
Post-peel, we recommend to moisture your skin twice a day, use an SPF 50 protection every morning and drink a lot of water to support the new skin production.
At CrownWood MediSpa , we advise a course of 3 treatments a month apart for optimal results.
How much is NeoStrata Retinol Peel treatment?
NeoStrata Retinol Peel costs £150 per session or £400 for 3 sessions (session time 30 minutes).
Results of NeoStrata Retinol Peel treatment can be seen below
This patient experienced improved forehead lines, better skin texture and clarity.
Week 12 (after 2 peels)
This patient has improved acne-prone skin and texture.
Image 1 before treatment, image 2 after 1 peel, image 3 after 2 peels (Week 12)
30 minutes estimated
Back To Work
How many treatments?
Course of approx. 3 peels over 12 weeks with each session every 4 weeks
Length of Results
Up to 6 months*
Will see results after first peel, best results after full course of peels*
Potential Side Effects
Infection, soreness, scarring, skin irritation*
Period of Sensitivity
24 hours estimated
*Results may vary from person to person.