Invisalign® Cost in Bracknell, Berkshire
How much does Invisalign cost at our Bracknell practice?
We offer a number of Invisalign treatment types at our practice based in Bracknell, Berkshire, depending on your unique situation.
Your Invisalign cost will depend on the type of treatment you choose. At your consultation at our Bracknell practice, your orthodontist will be able to tell you more about which of our Invisalign treatments will best suit you.
Our Invisalign price list is as follows:
Our consultation fee is just £35.
We also have a handy finance calculator to work out your Invisalign cost over 2-5 years if you wanted to spread payments.
Invisalign price list at CrownWood Dental in Bracknell, Berkshire
Invisalign Full costs
If you are looking for invisible braces for both the upper and lower teeth, consider Invisalign Full from CrownWood Dental in Berkshire. For just £4,300 your Invisalign cost includes:
- A 3D virtual treatment plan using top of the range ClinCheck technology
- All impressions or digital scans, photos and x-rays you may need
- Custom-created clear aligners for both the upper and lower teeth (flows better here)
- An unlimited number of aligners no matter how many you need for your treatment
- Unlimited refinements as and when you may need them
- A professional At-Home teeth whitening kit to perfect your newly straight teeth
- Upper and Lower removable clear retainers to keep the straightned teeth in it’s perfect position
- 12 months aftercare with us following your treatment
To find out more about Invisalign Full at our Berkshire practice.
Invisalign Teen costs
For a modern alternative to traditional metal wire braces, consider cutting-edge invisible braces for your teenager’s teeth straightening. Specially designed for growing mouths, Invisalign Teen treatment costs just £4,500 for both upper and lower teeth. This low Invisalign price will include:
- Comprehensive records including all impressions or digital scans, photos and x-rays required
- A complete 3D treatment plan including final result projections
- An unlimited number of aligners
- Incredible wear-time indicator technology in every aligner
- Unlimited refinements including the creation of additional aligners mid-treatment to accommodate growing mouths
- Both upper and lower removable clear retainers
- Up to six replacement aligners at no extra cost
- 12 months aftercare to keep track of your results
If you’re interested in Invisalign Teen at Crownwood Dental, find out more about Invisalign Teen.
Invisalign i7 costs
Our Invisalign i7 is perfect for treating mild cases effectively, discreetly, and faster than any other Invisalign model; also carrying the lowest Invisalign price in our range. For the low price of just £1,500, you will benefit from:
- Cutting edge 3D virtual treatment planning
- Full records including impressions or digital scans, photos and x-rays as needed
- Up to seven custom-created aligners for 14 weeks of treatment
- One free refinement should you need an extra aligner during your treatment
- Upper and lower removable clear retainers
- 12 months aftercare following your treatment
Find out more information on Invisalign i7 at our practice in Bracknell.
Invisalign Lite costs
At our practice in Bracknell, Berkshire, we offer Invisalign Lite for the fast and effective treatment of more mild teeth straightening issues. You’ll require fewer aligners, fewer visits, and complete your Invisalign Lite treatment in roughly half the time of the Invisalign Full course. Treatment costs £3,300 if you require both arches and just £2,300 for a single arch, with your Invisalign price including:
- All records, impressions or digital scans, photos and x-rays you may need
- An expert 3D treatment plan using industry-leading ClinCheck technology
- A maximum of 14 custom made aligners, covering 20 to 28 weeks of treatment
- Upper or lower custom-created removable clear retainers, or both
- 12 months aftercare from our Berkshire orthodontics team
Learn more about Invisalign Lite at CrownWood Dental.
Your Invisalign payment plan
Dental finance is the easy, cost effective way to spread the cost of your dental treatments.
You can choose to split your Invisalign cost over several monthly payments to make your teeth straightening treatment more affordable.
We offer a range of credit options to our patients across Berkshire: pay for your Invisalign treatment interest free up to 12 months or at 9.9% dental finance on your terms from 24 to 60 months to suit your budget.
Let’s say you wanted to try Invisalign Full and spread your Invisalign cost payments into manageable instalments. With our Pay As You Go plan, you would pay:
- £300 prior to your first appointment; covering all ClinCheck 3D treatment planning and record taking to ensure your suitability for Invisalign. Please note, this amount is not refundable.
- £2,000 at your second appointment to proceed with Invisalign treatment once your ClinCheck results have been reviewed and approved by you.
- The remaining £2,000 of your Invisalign price could then be paid in full or in easy instalments throughout the course of your dental treatment.
Work out your monthly Invisalign cost using our handy finance calculator. Enter the amount of your treatment and how many months you wish to pay the loan over.
Our payment plans are subject to the usual credit checks as per our terms and conditions.
Please contact us at the Bracknell practice or contact our Patient Coordinator, Jade regarding interest free credit and payment options for Invisalign.
Invisalign teeth straightening in Bracknell, Berkshire
To book your consultation with our approved Invisalign orthodontics team, call us today on 01344 482882 or pop in to the practice in Bracknell, Berkshire, to make your appointment in person.
Limited Time Invisalign Special Offer
For a limited time, we are offering Invisalign Full treatment for just £4,000 (RRP £5,245). This will also include:
- FREE At-Home Teeth Whitening (Worth £270)
- FREE Removable Retainers (Worth £250)
- FREE 12 months aftercare (Worth £70)
Call 01344 482882 for further details.
*Offer does not include your £300 ClinCheck® assessment which is compulsory for Invisalign treatment. Other terms and conditions apply.
Crownwood Dental is rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 109 ratings with Google.