Patient information regarding Covid 19
We are all extremely excited to be able to welcome our fantastic patients back to the practice and offering our full range of professional skin, laser, aesthetics and rejuvenation treatments.
Below we have included some important information on keeping you safe on your next visit and how you can help.
We are looking forward to seeing you very soon.
Keeping You Safe
Your health and safety have always been paramount at CrownWood MediSpa and that will remain to be the case now and in the future.
When you return to the practice you will see a few important changes;
- All our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE at all times
- Patients will only be seen by prior appointment. We will not be able to see people who arrive at the MediSpa without a confirmed appointment
- You'll be asked a series of screening questions before your appointment and again on arrival
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival
- We'll ask you to use hand sanitiser on arrival and when you leave
- We will no longer offer magazines, children's toys etc as these items are difficult to clean and disinfect
- Appointments will be spaced out to reduce the number of patients in the practice at one time
- Please use the toilet before you attend your appointment as our public toilets will be closed
How You Can Help
- Patients should attend their appointment alone, with the exception of children and patients with carers
- Please don't bring any belonging such as coats and bags, if possible
- Always observe 1m+ social distancing with staff and patients where possible
- Please only sit where indicated within the patient lounge
- Payment should be made by payment card as much as possible
- No handshakes unfortunately although we are still the same friendly people
- Please arrive on time for your appointment and wait outside the practice or in your car. Please call the practice to inform us that you are here and we will call you when we are ready for you